For the past two years we have been complaining to CenturyLink about the lack of service in our house.I have talked with Phone Tech support more than I can count and a Tech was even sent to our house to see what the problem was.

Essentially, we have outgrown the 40mbps that we have. Finally, we were told that we needed to upgrade to their latest High Speed service. The additional cost is 177% higher than our current cost for just 20mbps more. I asked to get out of our plan since we have not been able to enjoy the service and I was told they were going to charge me a $200 fee.

Is this the way to earn customer trust and loyalty?I'm sorry, I never learned that lesson at school.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of centurylink internet service from Centurylink. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Centurylink to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was crappy customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Centurylink for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with CenturyLink?

Comments