First of all I just moved into my new home in GA a 3 months ago.I got home phone and wireless internet.

They came out to do the install and left a wire circling all around my yard from one side of the house all the way around to the other side of the house. Centurylink told me they would come back out to bury the wire within 2 weeks. They didn't make it out to bury it until over a month later. Then when they did bury the wire the ground was still wet and they used some sort of huge machinery.

Now there are huge tire marks trenched all around my yard. Killed grass and very muddy yard everywhere.

Needless to say I am very pissed.Still waiting to see if they are going to fix my yard but if not I may need to take other measures.

Had an Experience with CenturyLink?

Comments

146378

Hi there!

Sorry to hear about the ordeal you've had with the damage to your yard. We'd be happy to see if there's anything that can be done about this. Please email our team with the account information, including address and name on the account, to: TalkToUs@Centurylink.com and we'll get on this right away.

Thanks!