They are dishonest.They quote you one price, you get that price of one month, and then send a bill for SIGNIFICANTLY HIGHER amounts.

It is the worst bait and switch ever. You cannot call them unless you want to spend 15 minutes waiting, then get transferred and spend another 15 minutes on hold, then they tell you the HIGHER amount is correct. Too bad for you. If you believe Century Link promotions like I did, after you read all these complaints, you are being fooled by your greed to save a few bucks.

I blame myself for leaving a good company and trying to save money with Century Link.NEVER TRUST Century Link.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $750. This person is overall dissatisfied with Centurylink. The most disappointing about centurylink customer care at Centurylink was never follow through with promises Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Centurylink.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Centurylink to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments