Greenville, Ohio
1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

l as small business owner I signed up for CenturyLink for my telephone and internet.Because I was rated a good price.

Well needless to say I have only paid that price I was quoted once. I have been receiving $400.00- $655.00 phone bills since. Needless to say it is always someone elses fault. Recently I was told that is is due to a third party long distance provider and unfourntialy out of their control.

I now need to call this new company an discuss the matter with them. Every month I have had to call and discuss my monthly bills. I will be finding a new provider.

In business for 6 months and this is ridiculous.I WILL NEVER USE CENTURYLINK AGAIN!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with company at first i thought they would be good and stated that there is a room for improvement of do not hold to their prices. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of centurylink bundle. Centurylink needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned centurylink bundle in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Centurylink.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments

Jefferson City, Missouri, United States #1231419

My flat rate internet just jumped 40%.Outages: Every time it rains.

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses.Worst internet service I've ever had.