2.0

CenturyLink Try to make it impossible to cancel.

I was not happy with the centurylink internet connection I had in seattle. I tried out comcast which did give us a more reliable connection. I called century link to cancel, i was transferred to the "cancellation department", as soon as I mentioned that I would like to cancel my service the line was disconnected.

I returned the modem into the centurylink store in Bellevue WA. I asked them to cancel my service, and they said that they could not cancel it, and that I would have to call.

Again I called and was disconnected as soon as I mentioned that I wanted to cancel my service.

Century link is now trying to charge me for 4 more months worth of service, even though I had already turned the modem in. AFter 4 months they apparently decided to turn the service off and send my information to a debt collector.

Nice Century Link. You have just ruined any chance of getting my business back.

Preferred solution: Stop trying to charge me for service that I did not use and tried to cancel months prior. .

I didn't like: Unable to cancel service.

Had an Experience with CenturyLink?

Comments

Ridgefield, Washington, United States #895093

Why isn't there a class action suit against these clowns? I know everyone hates the phone company but this company deserves to be hated.