I have had centurylink for a few years and it has been nothing but problems. For the last few months I have not been able to watch TV (as you can see-picture attached).
Beware their whole company sucks and their prices are outrageous!! I am paying 245.00 a month to watch that screen. I am telling you I can hallucinate much cheaper. My internet is slow and I am not getting the speed I pay for due to the techs are unable to hard-wire it!!! PLEASE,
REALLY???? They do have a GREAT bait and switch going on with prices for my promotion was over after one billing cycle....
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not getting what i pay for
You May Also Like
- "Approximately eight weeks ago white dots began appearing on my Samsung DLP TV. What first began as two dots has grown to a dozen with more emerging daily. ..."
- "The company charges you $90.00 a year and promises you if you get the premium membership you will have a better chance of being cast in a Hollywood movie which..."
- "Anonymous less than a minute ago I have graciously allowed Century Link to dig a very deep hole in my front lawn, where they indeed found a rotting linkage of cables...."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "I ordered 8 tablets and 20 of the fitness monitors. I received nothing! They keep saying they sent them. This is a SCAM. Items were on sale. Soon after prices..."
- "I have a 2014 Keystone Outback that has the same issue. When I first noticed the fading on the cap, I returned to the Dealer and was told they..."
- "I needed to find a Mercruiser Mechanic in Cape Coral to tune my elder dad's 1998 Searay (twin Mercruiser . Challenge was I'm in NJ. So did some online searching..."