Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have had centurylink for a few years and it has been nothing but problems. For the last few months I have not been able to watch TV (as you can see-picture attached).

Beware their whole company sucks and their prices are outrageous!! I am paying 245.00 a month to watch that screen. I am telling you I can hallucinate much cheaper. My internet is slow and I am not getting the speed I pay for due to the techs are unable to hard-wire it!!! PLEASE,

REALLY???? They do have a GREAT bait and switch going on with prices for my promotion was over after one billing cycle....

This person wrote the review because of "all of the above" at Centurylink and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Centurylink to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was not getting what i pay for. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Centurylink and centurylink prism tv service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments