I've been a customer with this company for almost 8 years. After the first 2 years the billing kept changing...going up.

A few months ago I cancelled their Prism TV service because of the billing issues, but kept their internet service. They gave me a guaranteed price for life for internet service for $40 a month. Then I got a letter telling me the price was $55 a month. I just received their latest bill and there is an $88 "adjustment".

I called, was put on hold a couple of times, and eventually talked to Holly. She couldn't explain the bill, so she tried to transfer me to someone in Customer Retention. I ended up with their billing department, who couldn't explain the charges either. I have called them and emailed them twice now trying to get an answer.

Even though they say they will respond in 1 business day, that hasn't happened either.

I've never seen a company like this who treats their customers like they are marks to be hustled and robbed. How does a person who can't afford an attorney deal with these kind of jackals?

Comments

For nearly a year now whenever there is a power outage or even a split second power surge the phones in my neighborhood go out. We have all been calling and complaining from the get go.

We were told the problem is a backup battery on St. Joe Rd. How long does it take to fix that problem. Two of CenturyLink customers that are involved in this debacle are businesses.

I am not but I pay nearly $90 a month for this landline and sometimes it is out for 2 or 3 days. This is totally unacceptable.

I hate to have it disconnected and use a cell phone permanently ( or is that what CenturyLink wants? Maybe they are trying to lose customers on purpose).