1.2
Coverage Area

Big billboards in town "DSL--20 MB speed for $19.95/mo".Out in our rural area, we get a 512K connection (on a good day) for $60/mo.

1/40th the bandwidth for 3 times the money. Why ?.....no competition, and no hope they will ever upgrade their equipment. The techs that come to the house are great, they do what they can to tweak it to give us all we're gonna get, but their hands are tied. For a few grand, CL could put boosters on the line and up the service to a hundred houses, but no go.

Basic phone service, $50/mo.

SO, I changed to Verizon home phone box, 25/mo, and built a tower a local wireless internet company now pays me 100/mo rent, and provides me a 50mb connection right into (get this) a Century Link fiber connection....ahahaaaa.....So Last_CenturyLink (just faster than telegraph) can go fly a kite.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Centurylink. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Centurylink to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lousy and slow dsl. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Centurylink and centurylink dsl internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments

Weyauwega, Wisconsin, United States #1290112

They are screwing me too!Can you provide me with more info on your tower and wireless provider?

I would love to turn the tables on centurylink too.I agree the tech guys I have worked with are great.