When we became internet customers, not informed that we would have to renew our autopay discount every few years.Had to call twice to get discount reinstated and both times told it was taken care of.

After 3 calls, we're told reinstatement denied (without letting us know) because we didn't renew internet contract (which we did). So they get paid on a regular basis on our credit card but we do not receive any benefit. . Customer service reps are difficult to understand.

I was told by one of them that he was located somewhere in Asia.After more than an hour via their "chat" feature, the rep told me there was nothing he could do for me.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Centurylink. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Centurylink to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was never follow through with promises. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Centurylink centurylink dsl internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments