I've called your customer support, but am posting this to let you know how concerned I am at having my personal security compromised by your company via a post-service call survey.Last week, CenturyLink sent a service technician to my home to correct an ongoing underperforming Internet speed issue.

I had to wait a week for the tech to come out, and he affected a quick fix of my problem. The Internet seemed to be working fine when he left, but that lasted only a couple of days. By Christmas Eve, it was dropping out again. I was sent a survey in which I rated the outcome of the call (poor) and my impressions of the technician (poor to average).

On Tuesday, I get a call from the technician, who tells me he understands that my Internet isn't working. He then makes it a point to tell me he knows this because he is LOOKING AT THE SURVEY. I was under the impression that such surveys are anonymous. This man was on my property, knows where I live, and now knows I rated in poorly in several categories.

This is very unnerving, Even worse, he made an appointment to come do additional repairs, but when I checked last night, there is NO work ticket listed with CenturyLink repair. I called to lodge my concerns, but haven't heard back. I would think security concerns would be taken seriously by your company. Apparently they are not.

And my Internet still isn't working properly.

Just plain unprofessional service all the way around.I hate to chance ISP's, but I may have no choice.

Reason of review: security breach.

Comments