1.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Same exact bad customer service story for us too.We got the RMA and returned the equipment, we sent it back per their instructions and we got sent to collections.

Century Link is really a scam company, customer service and satisfaction doesn't seem to be important to Century link. When I spoke to the customer service rep about the equipment return, she told me then that we would be getting a $138 credit back. Funny that's the amount that was sent to collections, after the equipment was returned.

I cannot believe they are still in business after hearing all the same lack of customer service issues.I hope there is a class action suit against Century Link, customers trusted them, gave them their business and Century Link took them for unfair amounts after equipment was returned.

Review about: Centurylink Customer Care.

I didn't like: Internet service and customer service.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments