I contracted a bundle service: Internet with Directive. Bundle roughly monthly fee: ~60 dollars.
The person who started my service did not bundle it from the beginning
I tried to call the company and explain. They want me to pay $57+for internet plus $60 of internet per month. Their response was, in order to bundle it now..I have to have both accounts in zero balance to bundle. Isn't that ridiculous? I have to pay for their mistake? Unbelievable.
every time I called, I was on hold for at least 45 minutes to up to 1.5 hours. Every time I called, I am transferred from department to department.
Please do not contract their services. They are a horrible company.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- New fees upon fees
- False advertising and theft
- Crappy customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service, Problem delivery, pricing issues, warranty issue.
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Centurylink High Speed Internet Directv Service
- Review category
- SEO and Reputation Management
You May Also Like
- "Ayudos' Pro package definitely provided a great boost thru social media and a featured article which brought some great traffic to my campaign page here: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/pelty-the-bluetooth-speaker-powered-by-fire/ Pelty represents a technological revolution in..."
- "Anonymous less than a minute ago I have graciously allowed Century Link to dig a very deep hole in my front lawn, where they indeed found a rotting linkage of cables...."
- "During the last week of December 2015, we decided we had enough of the $170/month bills from Centurylink. Paid final bill in full in January after cancelling my service..."
- "My work computer has been in disrepair for thirty days! They have been to my home 4 times and they have replaced virtually every part, and have yet to fix!..."
- "I paid $4,200 for a website and never received it. I requested a refund after 6 months and no one responded to my email. After several attempts to email them..."
- "Using Wal-Mart's on-line ordering system I ordered a $60 Net10 card to recharge my cell phone. The Card recharge code was supposed to be sent to me within 48 hours..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."