Centurylink - Deceitful Company, contracts and service
I contracted a bundle service: Internet with Directive. Bundle roughly monthly fee: ~60 dollars.
The person who started my service did not bundle it from the beginning
I tried to call the company and explain. They want me to pay $57+for internet plus $60 of internet per month. Their response was, in order to bundle it now..I have to have both accounts in zero balance to bundle. Isn't that ridiculous? I have to pay for their mistake? Unbelievable.
every time I called, I was on hold for at least 45 minutes to up to 1.5 hours. Every time I called, I am transferred from department to department.
Please do not contract their services. They are a horrible company.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- New fees upon fees
- False advertising and theft
- Crappy customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service, Problem delivery, pricing issues, warranty issue.
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Centurylink High Speed Internet Directv Service
- Review category
- SEO and Reputation Management
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I contracted a bundle service: Internet with Directive. Bundle roughly monthly fee: ~60 dollars. The person who started my service did not bundle it from the beginning I tried to call the..."
- " Six months have gone by since I posted my complaint with several agencies describing how this company..."
- "I ordered centurylink before reading all the terrible reviews online. Even after reading them I thought.... well they are a big company and most big companies have some bad reviews..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "My name is Ronnie Coleman I'm calling from Hopkinsville Kentucky to visit in the whole John Silver's 713 at approximately 50 + 9 the young lady that was there this..."
- "I bought a beautiful ring from the LeVian collection last December. We bought it from Kay's jewelers in Springfield, Missouri. Since then two different chocolate diamonds, and one white diamond..."
- "To the company of Waste Managment I just recently moved into my new house. I put out my trash last night and this morning I walk out to find a failed..."