Centurylink - Deceitful Company, contracts and service
I contracted a bundle service: Internet with Directive. Bundle roughly monthly fee: ~60 dollars.
The person who started my service did not bundle it from the beginning
I tried to call the company and explain. They want me to pay $57+for internet plus $60 of internet per month. Their response was, in order to bundle it now..I have to have both accounts in zero balance to bundle. Isn't that ridiculous? I have to pay for their mistake? Unbelievable.
every time I called, I was on hold for at least 45 minutes to up to 1.5 hours. Every time I called, I am transferred from department to department.
Please do not contract their services. They are a horrible company.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- New fees upon fees
- False advertising and theft
- Crappy customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service, Problem delivery, pricing issues, warranty issue.
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Centurylink High Speed Internet Directv Service
- Review category
- SEO and Reputation Management
You May Also Like
- "I was running a very successful PPC campaign for an urgent care customer. ReachLocal promised to bring in more business, expand their web presence through their superior technology. It..."
- "During the last week of December 2015, we decided we had enough of the $170/month bills from Centurylink. Paid final bill in full in January after cancelling my service..."
- "Century link is a scam company! I asked for the service and it never worked! Not once! I had to go back to Comcast to get internet! Now they sent..."
- "Bought two shirts in December and received one today being March 2nd. It looks nothing like the picture the "lace" is coming apart. The quality is horrible. My advice stay..."
- "This company is a fraud. They say I owe Paypal $930.00 and I almost never use Paypal. I called Paypal customer service AND the Paypal collections department and..."
- "I have a 96 f150 I bought 3rd hand. This year and model has a recall issued due to the part pictured catching fire. Since I am the 3rd owner..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."