1.5

I contracted a bundle service: Internet with Directive. Bundle roughly monthly fee: ~60 dollars.

The person who started my service did not bundle it from the beginning

I tried to call the company and explain. They want me to pay $57+for internet plus $60 of internet per month. Their response was, in order to bundle it now..I have to have both accounts in zero balance to bundle. Isn't that ridiculous? I have to pay for their mistake? Unbelievable.

every time I called, I was on hold for at least 45 minutes to up to 1.5 hours. Every time I called, I am transferred from department to department.

Please do not contract their services. They are a horrible company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. carinamunoz_dyer2013 stated that there is a room for improvement of new fees upon fees and false advertising and theft. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor customer service, problem delivery, pricing issues, warranty issue. " of centurylink high speed internet directv service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $161. Centurylink needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned centurylink high speed internet directv service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Centurylink.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments