Well I was previously a customer of QWEST in 2010, I stop having services with them in March 2010.Now, that the company has changed their name to Century Link.

I am wondering do I still legally own them. A total of 386.00, which I find that this highly wrong. Because It's Qwest that I own money to, and not Century link. When company is renamed, all debts should be wiped from the system.

But what is the Law for this I wonder. I think, I'll find out from my D.A.

friend that lives in Maryland.I'm so annoyed.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments

CenturyLink acquired Qwest and it's assets. Any customer debts under Qwest are now owed to CenturyLink just as many Qwest customers were forced to become CenturyLink customers as a result of the acquisition.

Refund of Charges for Equipment from Centurylink Centurylink "During the last week of December 2015, we decided we had enough of the $170/month bills from Centurylink. Paid final bill in full in January after cancelling my service..." Read more Centurylink - Century link trusted this statement way too, too much irrationally. Centurylink "WE NEEDED TO FILE A BBB COMPLAINT AGAINST CENTURY LINK. Century link trusted this statement way too, too much irrationally: “CENTURY LINK MAY CHANGE, CANCEL OR SUBSTITUTE OFFERS AND SERVICES,..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more CenturyLink lies about billing and data speed? Centurylink "I was excited to have CenturyLink for the first time but they suck!!! I thought Cox and Time Warner were bad but CenturyLink is the worst of all. Is CenturyLink..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more