Centurylink Customer Service
- (800) 244-1111
- (800) 366-8201
New Customer Concierge:
- (888) 715-3291
Moving & Address Change Concierge:
- (877) 318-2092
Deals & Packages Concierge:
- (888) 858-0822
- (800) 788-3600
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
CenturyLink, Inc., previously - CenturyTel, Inc., is an integrated provider of communication services (across the United States). The company was renamed in 2010. CenturyLink was established in 1968, providing its customers with local and long distance voice, direct mail services, high-speed Internet access, wholesale network access, video and other data transmission services, as well as security monitoring, business information services, etc. Customers can also enjoy leasing, selling, installing, and equipment maintaining and wiring opportunities. Collection services, database management are also available via its almost 1000 locations nationwide. At the present time, the company maintains more than 7.0 million telephone access lines. CenturyLink is listed in S&P500 and Fortune 500 magazines.
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Centurylink to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Denver, Colorado, United States
- Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Seattle, Washington, United States
- Portland, Oregon, United States
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
- Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
- Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States