2.8
Coverage Area

Our servers is super here in Walterville.Evernight it normally started at about 5pm and is stop as start service.

By the end of the night what picture you do get is super pixilly. It 440pm am our severs is crappt.

Please fix this.Below is maps that we have right now

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Centurylink and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Centurylink.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Centurylink to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments

Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more Centurylink - Loyal Customer for Years Then They Just Started Screwing With Us Centurylink "We've had CenturyLink DSL since 2011. Only 10MB/sec and most of the time we get that. About two times a year something happens where I have to call because the..." Read more Centurylink - Look at my PRISM service Centurylink "I have had centurylink for a few years and it has been nothing but problems. For the last few months I have not been able to watch TV (as you..." Read more Centurylink - This is not customer service. Centurylink "I'm warning people, never never never allow a centurylink bucket truck in your backyard even if the workers beg you for an hour.Don't be fooled..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more