Just purchased the "Selective Call Rejection" feature.The on-line instructions are incomplete.
After much fiddling with the number entry, the two numbers I want to block, the service gives a message that "the numbers cannot be blocked" or words to that effect. There is no list or indication that there are any limitation with the service. These numbers (702-682-6479 & 702-425-2085) call several times a day, Most often have no one on the line, or sometimes leave some political diatribe. These numbers appear to be some Political entity and while they have the right to spout their point of view, We seem to be forced to listen to their ***.
We are constantly assailed (sometimes by Centurylink themselves) by these robo call systems.
We should have the right to block any number we deem offensive or simply undesirable.You want our service Centurylink, well provide a service worth paying for.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Selective Call Rejection
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "When I first had exede and when i went over my data allowance, on my slowed speeds (400kbps) I could still do pandora (requires 64kbps min.), magicjack (requires 200kbps min.),..."
- "My Internet speed dropped to an average of 50bits /sec about a week ago. I have been on the phone with them every day since. They are telling me the..."
- "Hello, I wanted to write a quick report on Ryan Maynard and his terrible copied program Online Profits For Newbies which used to be called Online profits For Dummies and he..."
- "TLC sold me and my girl a 20,000 point platinum membership membership. the salesman told us that we could get countless vacations for $249 dollars and use our points to..."
- "Had upper dentures put in. After many trys at having them correctly fitted, i am not able to wear them at all. My gums bleed and the pain when i..."
- "10/11/15 I had oil changed from Walmart Supercenter. The guy suggested I should also get a fuel injection fluid. After the service they did I started my car the the..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "THIS REVIEW HELPS YOU GET YOUR REFUND BACK!! WHEN YOU ARE IN THE SAME SITUATION, FIGHTING WITH BAD SELLERS, AND ALIEXPRESS WOULD WANT TO CLOSE YOUR EASE IN SELLER'S FAVOR!!..."