I signed up for internet service with CenturyLink and they offered $100 reward / rebate Visa card.Now they appear to be refusing to honor this reward.

They sent me a post card and told me to register to get my reward. I have tried more than 5 times to redeem the reward on their web site. I have called the phone number three times and the so-called help desk refuses to accept my registration information.

Each time I have called, they say to try again in 24 hours and after 5 times I am a bit frustrated with their incompetence.It is centurylink.com/getmyreward and smells like a big scam.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of centurylink internet service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Centurylink needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned centurylink internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Centurylink.

Had an Experience with CenturyLink?

Comments

This has also happen to me and my son .

The same thing happened to me.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1320407

The same thing has happened to me. Its been more than a year and still no reward.

Dallas, Texas, United States #1044374

Centurylink offered $19.95 internet when bundle with unlimited phone. Instead they charge me $46 for internet and bill me additional for long distance usage on my "unlimited" long distance plan and bill me for voicemail (Svc surcharge) that I cannot access. Their 40 meg internet runs at about 5 meg.