100% full Not resolved

I was excited to have CenturyLink for the first time but they suck!!! I thought Cox and Time Warner were bad but CenturyLink is the worst of all.

Is CenturyLink lying about data speeds? I say YES, they are lying!

Customer service is TERRIBLE - slow, rude and they over bill me. How to they over bill? They told me I would have 50 MB up and 100 MB down but it's always been very, very slow. They said this would be $50 per month but the actual bill is $99 per month.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor connection and not trustworthy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of centurylink internet service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $600. Centurylink needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned centurylink internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Centurylink.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments

Centurylink Customer Care Review from Butler, Pennsylvania Centurylink "I ordered centurylink before reading all the terrible reviews online. Even after reading them I thought.... well they are a big company and most big companies have some bad reviews..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more Centurylink - Fraud Centurylink "I was contacted by phone from an independent Century Link Representative wanting to know who my current carrier was and what I was paying for my plan. I told him..." Read more Centurylink - Century Link abandoned giant hole in my front lawn Centurylink "Anonymous less than a minute ago I have graciously allowed Century Link to dig a very deep hole in my front lawn, where they indeed found a rotting linkage of cables...." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more