Phoenix, Arizona

I signed up following the 19.99 dlls.promotion in all their signs (centurylink for internet service) all over the city, they promised free modem, and final payment of 19.99 + tax., and that they would extend the promotion for a year if I called when five months of service, the lady promising all this thing gave me her email, to contact her later on after those five months.

When i get my bill, they are charging 99.99 dlls for the modem, and 60 dlls for the service, when I contact the lady, her name is deborah Trujillo, just in case SHE gets your call, SHE IS A LIAR, and of course SHE never answered my emails,.... Well I contact the company by phone, and they say, the price for residencial is now 29.99 dlls.

And that I would have either pay for the modem or rent it for 6 dlls.They of course veryfied her email, it was right, I wrote again, and SHE never answered.

I hope you read this before hiring this company of LIARS...

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments

Eric Tanner
Cape Coral, Florida, United States #1341769

Century Link is trying to do something similar to me.On May 8th they were unable to get 26 Mbps going and offered to downgrade me to 10 Mbps for life for only 19.99 plus taxes.

Now they want to charge me $45 a mouth plus.Dishonorable company.

Cranky frankie
Gilbert, Arizona, United States #1150447

Century link doesn't know the power of social media.

Flagstaff, Arizona, United States #940993

they lied to me too about the same thing to get me to stay with them, got the bill and it still 72.99 and then i call and they say their best plan is 29.99/month.

CenturyLink is NOT a trustworthy company

Century link stole my money!
Phoenix, Arizona, United States #666682

Century link must be the most unethical company in the state.I made a payment of $142 for two months ( what happened to $19.95) and Century link took out this months payment from my checking without permission.

They STOLE my money!Worse company on the planet.