Century link is a scam company!

I asked for the service and it never worked!

Not once!

I had to go back to Comcast to get internet!Now they sent the unused account to collections!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of centurylink internet from Centurylink and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Centurylink to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Centurylink for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments

Centurylink - INNITIATING A CLASS-ACTION LAWSUIT. NEED PEOPLE!! Centurylink "4 years ago we started with Century Link in Las Vegas. Loved it. Had Prism TV. Loved it as well. Moved to Florida and immediately called Century Link. Found out..." Read more Avoid Centurylink at all costs Centurylink "Sadly, we are in an area (rural NW Missouri) that has zero options or alternatives to Internet and phone service. Our service constantly delivers slower speeds than what we have..." Read more CenturyLink lies about billing and data speed? Centurylink "I was excited to have CenturyLink for the first time but they suck!!! I thought Cox and Time Warner were bad but CenturyLink is the worst of all. Is CenturyLink..." Read more Centurylink - Inability to restore services. Centurylink "Aside from the fact that they are for some reason trying to charge me 110$ a month, for their plan that is currently advertised at 29.99$ a month on their..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more