Centurylink Customer Care Review from Butler, Pennsylvania

172 of 1992 Centurylink reviews

I ordered centurylink before reading all the terrible reviews online.Even after reading them I thought....

well they are a big company and most big companies have some bad reviews and this saves me a lot of money. This was a bad justification. Century link mailed me the router even though I told he salesman I didn't have a phone line. They gave me a couple weeks wait time even though I already cancelled my other services.

So I canceled service the same day the router arrived. Centurylink said no charges but them charged me 2 dollars. I got the bill and I said screw it I'll pay it just to not have to deal with them anymore. Then they sent me a 106 dollar bill for not returning the router.

I already had returned it and so I called In to them on 6/29/16 @ 11:40am I spoke with marg heritage who told me that they would file a refutation claim and call me within two weeks. More then 2 weeks passed and still no call. I called back on 7/14/16 and spoke to andrew w. who said a claim was never filed and that he would file one now for me.

I thaneed him and we hung up. On 8/2/16 I still received no phone call but I got another copy of the 106 dollar bill in the mail. This time I called and kelly said she would have to transfer me so I spoke with chanelle and told her I would like to speak with a supervisor. She tells me basically they can't do anything but she will send me to the supervisor anyway.

So I spoke with tammy who chanelle was correct in saying was incapable of helping me . She told me the same thing andrew and margherita did when I spoke with them. She also said that I would have to pay because I didn't have the tracking number and it's my fault. This time though she said I should call back in 2 weeks.

Now don't get me wrong all of the customer representative's did their best I'm sure but that really tells you one thing .

THIS COMPANY SETS UP THEIR EMPLOYEES FOR FAILURE AND IF YOU DECIDE ON THEIR SERVICE YOU CAN EXPECT ISSUES BECAUSE THE PROBLEM IS NOT THE WORKERS IT'S THE POOR STRUCTURE OF THIS BUSINESS.PLEASE HEED THE OTHER REVIEWERS OPINIONS AND MY OWN WHEN CONSIDERING CENTURYLINK.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
172 of 1992 Centurylink reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Centurylink. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Centurylink.
Filing a new complaint about
×