I ordered centurylink before reading all the terrible reviews online.Even after reading them I thought....
well they are a big company and most big companies have some bad reviews and this saves me a lot of money. This was a bad justification. Century link mailed me the router even though I told he salesman I didn't have a phone line. They gave me a couple weeks wait time even though I already cancelled my other services.
So I canceled service the same day the router arrived. Centurylink said no charges but them charged me 2 dollars. I got the bill and I said screw it I'll pay it just to not have to deal with them anymore. Then they sent me a 106 dollar bill for not returning the router.
I already had returned it and so I called In to them on 6/29/16 @ 11:40am I spoke with marg heritage who told me that they would file a refutation claim and call me within two weeks. More then 2 weeks passed and still no call. I called back on 7/14/16 and spoke to andrew w. who said a claim was never filed and that he would file one now for me.
I thaneed him and we hung up. On 8/2/16 I still received no phone call but I got another copy of the 106 dollar bill in the mail. This time I called and kelly said she would have to transfer me so I spoke with chanelle and told her I would like to speak with a supervisor. She tells me basically they can't do anything but she will send me to the supervisor anyway.
So I spoke with tammy who chanelle was correct in saying was incapable of helping me . She told me the same thing andrew and margherita did when I spoke with them. She also said that I would have to pay because I didn't have the tracking number and it's my fault. This time though she said I should call back in 2 weeks.
Now don't get me wrong all of the customer representative's did their best I'm sure but that really tells you one thing .
THIS COMPANY SETS UP THEIR EMPLOYEES FOR FAILURE AND IF YOU DECIDE ON THEIR SERVICE YOU CAN EXPECT ISSUES BECAUSE THE PROBLEM IS NOT THE WORKERS IT'S THE POOR STRUCTURE OF THIS BUSINESS.PLEASE HEED THE OTHER REVIEWERS OPINIONS AND MY OWN WHEN CONSIDERING CENTURYLINK.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..."
- "A few months ago I canceled my CenturyLink internet service after several years. I don't believe I've ever been treated as badly by a company as I have by CenturyLink..."
- "I received a $50 Debit card from T-Mobile issued by CitiBank ( a risky and frustrating process alone). At no time was I advised or did I agree to an..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "I ordered a gift this past Sunday and received the tracking info Monday evening, the package was sent Priority 2-day, meaning I would have it on Thursday. As of Thursday..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "This location in redford plymouth rd is very rude and inconsiderate and lied about showing up at my house and calling even lied on my neighbor saying my neighbor told..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."