I ordered centurylink before reading all the terrible reviews online.Even after reading them I thought....
well they are a big company and most big companies have some bad reviews and this saves me a lot of money. This was a bad justification. Century link mailed me the router even though I told he salesman I didn't have a phone line. They gave me a couple weeks wait time even though I already cancelled my other services.
So I canceled service the same day the router arrived. Centurylink said no charges but them charged me 2 dollars. I got the bill and I said screw it I'll pay it just to not have to deal with them anymore. Then they sent me a 106 dollar bill for not returning the router.
I already had returned it and so I called In to them on 6/29/16 @ 11:40am I spoke with marg heritage who told me that they would file a refutation claim and call me within two weeks. More then 2 weeks passed and still no call. I called back on 7/14/16 and spoke to andrew w. who said a claim was never filed and that he would file one now for me.
I thaneed him and we hung up. On 8/2/16 I still received no phone call but I got another copy of the 106 dollar bill in the mail. This time I called and kelly said she would have to transfer me so I spoke with chanelle and told her I would like to speak with a supervisor. She tells me basically they can't do anything but she will send me to the supervisor anyway.
So I spoke with tammy who chanelle was correct in saying was incapable of helping me . She told me the same thing andrew and margherita did when I spoke with them. She also said that I would have to pay because I didn't have the tracking number and it's my fault. This time though she said I should call back in 2 weeks.
Now don't get me wrong all of the customer representative's did their best I'm sure but that really tells you one thing .
THIS COMPANY SETS UP THEIR EMPLOYEES FOR FAILURE AND IF YOU DECIDE ON THEIR SERVICE YOU CAN EXPECT ISSUES BECAUSE THE PROBLEM IS NOT THE WORKERS IT'S THE POOR STRUCTURE OF THIS BUSINESS.PLEASE HEED THE OTHER REVIEWERS OPINIONS AND MY OWN WHEN CONSIDERING CENTURYLINK.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..."
- "Katie Lee Complaint: I know I am not the only one but can you please get her off all TV shows on Food Network. She is the worst person to..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "I contacted Tamia at 6478700100 this past tuesday. I went to her motel room in Barrie and we discussed what i was into and then i gave her 200 donations..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "I ordered a gift this past Sunday and received the tracking info Monday evening, the package was sent Priority 2-day, meaning I would have it on Thursday. As of Thursday..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."