2.0
Coverage Area

Very very upset with centrylink!They told me when signing up with them for internet and phone services I would be paying about $65-$70 give or take with taxes.okay...well I My first bill came in as $270.00!!!

Fine paid it off!

My next monthly statement!129.00 I should have stayed with charter I would have been much happier less stressed and I would have gotten all 3 services for the same price

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Centurylink. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Centurylink.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Centurylink to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments

Make sure to stop all of the premium Direct TV channels before the 90 day mark, or those will be added on to the cost too.I had a similar problem in Spokane with a Direct TV and Centurylink bundle.

In addition to the sketchy charges, I stopped all of the "free" premium stuff within 90 days, but Direct TV kept charging me for it in error. I tried each month for over four months to resolve the issue, got a lot of promises, but no fix. I finally got Direct TV and Centurylink in a conference call to fix the situation, but their billing departments are prohibited from making changes to both accounts simultaneously (a correction is first made to the Direct TV account, the info is then forwarded to Centurylink billing, then Centurylink creates and updates the combined bill, and changes are actually reflected 60-90 days out) .

I couldn't afford to give either corporation another 90 day interest-free loan of my money, so I cancelled the service and was charged a $400 early termination fee which I paid.I am now a very happy Comcast customer (big service improvements at Comcast in the past 12 months) and Direct TV and Centurylink both lost an entire family of potential customers for life.

Yep!same experience I was told my average bill would be about 69.00 dollars a month.

when i got my first bill and it was 224.00 dollars..

that's not including the Direct/TV bill which is how i got here in the first place...they came come and get this equipment, im going back to BrightHouse..if i'm gonna get ripped off, at least get my moneys worth