I signed up for their internet for what was suppose to be $35 dollars/month.But I have been over charged every single month for the last 4 months.
I called in last month and apparently had 110 dollar charge. I was tired and really didn't want to get into it so I paid off 80. I got my bill for this month and have a balance of...wait for it...$150!!!!! That's it for me, am calling to cancel today.
Please don't get service from them. They have ridiculous BOGUS charges! Am finding another carrier. I called them out on a few pathetic charges over the months which they quickly withdrew.
But I can't stand them. Did I mention that they made me sign up for GEEK SQUAD. Only my sign up day.
GEEK SQUAD charged me $19.99 for 3 months, I tried to cancel the GEEK SQUAD subscription but they just wouldn't let me "call back later, our systems are down" I call back CenturyLink to tell them to get rid of this virus they brought to me and they said "We have no relationship with GEEK SQUAD, we never made you sign up." I've had nothing but trouble with them.I wish they had Charter here.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Overcharged Internet Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "You *** ***. I am paying for a 60$ plan, and my bill this month was 200$ I AM NOT ASKING FOR ADDITIONAL DATA THATS YOUR FAULT THAT YOU DON"T..."
- "Do yourself a favor and don't have anything to do with these scammers - Jani Ghaffor AKA Jani GMoney AKA Jani G/Chuck Sterling/Digital River Inc/SWREG/CardQuery/PinYourIncome/Pin Cyclone.In researching ways to profit..."
- "Sadly, we are in an area (rural NW Missouri) that has zero options or alternatives to Internet and phone service. Our service constantly delivers slower speeds than what we have..."
- "I was just about to take a *** out of a Ritz cream cheese cracker when I noticed something sticking out of the side of the cracker. I pulled on..."
- "Lawyer DeAnn Pladson of Fargo North Dakota illegally withheld stolen software, source code and financial information (all called Stolen Records) refusing to return the stolen records until I, Jon Tollefson,..."
- "Booked a King bed and showed up at three PM when I could check in and there were no King rooms clean or available. I was busted down to 2..."
- "Ordered a jersey from aliexpress months ago, it never arrived. Tracking number never worked. The seller mysteriously closed down his shop and has not responded to any of my messages...."
- "Kari McMurray was very nice and attentive when we began out of state house hunting process. Kari's ability to rope us in, and trust her was so out of..."
- "We built our house in 1998 - 7000 square foot home, LOTS of windows, all "top of the line" Marvin windows - my husband runs a small family owned contracting..."