Centurylink - Century link trusted this statement way too, too much irrationally.
WE NEEDED TO FILE A BBB COMPLAINT AGAINST CENTURY LINK.
Century link trusted this statement way too, too much irrationally: “CENTURY LINK MAY CHANGE, CANCEL OR SUBSTITUTE OFFERS AND SERVICES, OR VARY THEM, AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION WITHOUT NOTICE”.
However, Century link went far beyond of this statement by breaking law:
1) Humiliation and discrimination
2) Risking someone’s life intentionally: All managers spoken knew that there is a heart issue and due to lack of cell phone reception in the area because of rocks in Sedona AZ, even a WIFI 911 emergency call CAN NOT BE DONE because of Centurylink stubborn and biased decision not to activate the internet signal to house until 3.11.16.
They activated internet signal 3 days later than their due date claiming, the lady who abandoned the house couldn’t get a new address to transfer her service. Ridiculous, haa!
As all parties should see rationally that the monetary aspect was even beyond 2 times service transfer fees or early termination fees. It will be far beyond than all those amounts.
We printed a letter and handled to technician who brought it to his manager. After a short time, manager came to house, they talked to their head quarters, and after 1 minute they hang up our modem’s internet light turned to green from red first time on 3.11.16.
There are 14 CenturyLink jeopardized employees and 4 managers involved in this case. All necessary data already collected and steno typed. Here are their identities:
Started to follow up our order from 2.29.16 up to 3.11.16: Spoken to Dianne (Rep) - Chris (Her manager) - Jessica (Rep) Peter (Tech Support “Pretending not to hear any words however other reps had heard everything”) - Benita (Rep) - Andrew (Rep) - Louis (Rep) - Rick (Customer Appointment Cancellation list Department Rep) Hilda (Financial Department Manager) “She promised we would DEFINITELY get internet connection on 3.8.16 as it was due” we told her If we couldn’t get the connection on 3.8.16, we will take legal action, she told us there would be no need to take legal action since we would have DEFINITELY gotten connection on 3.8.16.
On 3.8.16 Tuesday. - Tommy (Service Appointment Setup Department) - Banish (Tech Support) - Danny (Rep) - Lina (Escalation Department manager (“She promised at 3.8.16, we would DEFINITELY get internet connection, which didn’t happen”) - Alex (Rep) - Evelyn (Rep) - Peter Again deft Tech Support Rep “He played deft with same scenario again, NO hearing????”) - James (Billing “Told us if somebody abandons a house and doesn’t act in timely meter to transfer the account to new address, the new customer who stays in the abandoned house, has right to ask cancellation of the old account.
Siir (West Coast cancellation and retention department who put us around an hour on hold to connect to Escalation Department manager CHRYSTAL who told us that we didn’t have any right to destroy someone else account when we asked cancellation of old account and she promised us our internet signal would be activated by 8pm on 3.9.16. We had NO signal until 3.11.16.
We are also expecting a call by Glen F. Post, III for an apology.
The ordinary guy Glen F. Post, III who can’t obviously manage his firm as clearly seen simply by thousands of 1 star of Consumer Affairs and BBB reviews, didn’t care to give us a call to learn what’s really going on in his company outside his bubble.
Instead he sent another illegally calculated bill with an earlier due date, opposing to his rules he has put on his site, it is a detailed explanation of the previous bill that didn’t have any helpful explanation.
Shortly, He charged $9.99 for CenturyLink “Ease” which he advertise for $4.99 first 2 months and cancellable anytime. We cancelled it on 4.10.16 by Adriana (Cancellation# C40664812) More over he charged twice this “Ease” service on the same bill.
He also calculated the bill illegally starting from 8th of March although we had Internet signal on 11th of March 2016.
He reduced our Internet download speed from 12Mbit to 300Kbit. We believe he did in order to charge more for tech service home visits.
We will upload the bill and our low Internet Speed proof with highlighted explanations on wherever unloadable review site.
Please just simply search CenturyLink on Consumer Affairs and BBB reviews and see thousands of 1 star reviews before purchasing anything from them.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Anything from billing to customer service
- Unethical business practice
- Network speed
You May Also Like
- "When I first had exede and when i went over my data allowance, on my slowed speeds (400kbps) I could still do pandora (requires 64kbps min.), magicjack (requires 200kbps min.),..."
- "Sadly, we are in an area (rural NW Missouri) that has zero options or alternatives to Internet and phone service. Our service constantly delivers slower speeds than what we have..."
- "Our servers is super here in Walterville. Evernight it normally started at about 5pm and is stop as start service. By the end of the night what picture you do..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "In April 2015, I bought a smartphone on Ebay with a two years Squaretrade warranty plan. The camera got defective after one and a half years, so I file a claim...."
- "We made a reservation for two weeks because we were in transition from our apartment when the lease was up, until we go to germany due to a PCS. We..."
- "The Ridge on Sedona Golf Resort, Sedona, Arizona (USA) advertises Wheelchair Accessible Handicap Rooms on their website, and on location, displaying the International Symbol of Access (ISA), the International Commission..."