Denver, Colorado

Century Link is guilty of theft and false advertising. I advise that anyone who has come to this conclusion (if you haven't you will) to contact the attorney general and file a complaint. If enough people complain this issue should be dealt with.

Advertising

Office of the Attorney General

Consumer Protection Section

1525 Sherman Street, 7th Floor

Denver, CO 80203

Phone: 1-800-222-4444 (in Colorado)

Phone: 1-800-332-2071 (out of state)

Fax: (720) 508-6040

Complaints about advertising goods or services with intent not to sell them as advertised and making false representations of fact are types of advertising which are prohibited under the Colorado Consumer Protection Act. Complaints can be filed with the Consumer Protection Section of the Attorney General’s Office.

False advertising by motor vehicle dealers is also handled by the Motor Vehicle Dealer Board within the Auto Industry Division at the Colorado Department of Revenue.

Review about: Advertisement.

I didn't like: False advertising and theft.

Coverage Area
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss False Advertising & Theft / Not specified
Preferred solution Have Century Link charged with theft and false advertising. Fully refund all the money stolen.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments