Century Link is guilty of theft and false advertising. I advise that anyone who has come to this conclusion (if you haven't you will) to contact the attorney general and file a complaint. If enough people complain this issue should be dealt with.
Office of the Attorney General
Consumer Protection Section
1525 Sherman Street, 7th Floor
Denver, CO 80203
Phone: 1-800-222-4444 (in Colorado)
Phone: 1-800-332-2071 (out of state)
Fax: (720) 508-6040
Complaints about advertising goods or services with intent not to sell them as advertised and making false representations of fact are types of advertising which are prohibited under the Colorado Consumer Protection Act. Complaints can be filed with the Consumer Protection Section of the Attorney General’s Office.
False advertising by motor vehicle dealers is also handled by the Motor Vehicle Dealer Board within the Auto Industry Division at the Colorado Department of Revenue.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- False advertising and theft
- Reason of review:
- False Advertising & Theft
- Preferred solution:
- Have Century Link charged with theft and false advertising. Fully refund all the money stolen.
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Anonymous less than a minute ago I have graciously allowed Century Link to dig a very deep hole in my front lawn, where they indeed found a rotting linkage of cables...."
- "So here it is 1am, I'm still up watching netflix, while also downloading app updates, computer updates, and downloading iTunes music. I wake up the next morning and here..."
- "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..."
- "I selected an item from a rack marked 40% or more off original price. The original price on the item was $39.99. The sale price was marked $29.97...."
- "Richmond installed Milgard Windows (lifetime warranty) missing 4 out of 5 installation steps. All windows on west side of house leak in severe rain storms because of the poor..."
- "I ordered a fair amount of very expensive bedding for my son on a site called Olive Kids. The photographs on the site were all quite nice, so I submitted..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."