Century Link also charged me for months almost six months now most companies would turn you off the funny thing as I ended service with them about that same amount of time, I even took back the modem I have a receipt for it and the reason I cancelled them is because they do these things constantly I switched to cox I have a two year contract with them I am pleased it works I haven't had to call every month to find out why I am slow or go off line it is solid century link is a joke company I am certain it will be a penny stock one day. I will short sell them all day long.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Centurylink. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Centurylink.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Centurylink to other companies on our site.

Comments