Anonymous less than a minute ago
I have graciously allowed Century Link to dig a very deep hole in my front lawn, where they indeed found a rotting linkage of cables. The crew from San Francisco was delightful and told me I was the kindest, friendliest homeowner whose yard they had invaded. The insisted on including me in a photo with them to take to headquarters -- Mountain High Contractors, was it? Something like that -- to show how welcoming I was.
Oh dear, here it is more than a week later (after the local crew came the next day and used my roofer's dumpster and, well, "took"? the particle boards the roofer left for me (I did pay for ithem, after all!) and the hole and 2 orange cones are still there. I have had no calls or communication from the Contractor; they promised the clean everything up and resod the lawn. My month-long attempt to revive the lawn is now ruined; I'm trying to sell the house and it looks absolutely horrible! 2 little girls nearly fell in the open edges at dusk, putting me at legal risk.
When they came to tell me they would have to dig (after insisting vehemently the would NOT dig in my property) the secreted a video recorder; i said "go ahead, I don't care anymore, I'll be dead tomorrow" (an old joke we used often as dark humor in the OR) and the next thing I knew, the police were there to take me off to the Psych Ward for 72 hours. Within minutes they ascertained what nonsense that was -- in a way it was kind of sweet they cared enough, though of course not qualified to make medical judgements in that vein.
Please return and fix my lawn! Do you ever keep your word? Communication is the key!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lies about cost
- No required notice
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Fill the hole and place new sod as you promised
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Centurylink Internet
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was sitting at my desk and doing my monthly bills and I noticed a bill from Sirius Radio was due on the 15th well I due my bills on..."
- "Directv account number:76802935Within the past 7 months I have encountered a repetitive problem with Directv's install that has caused damage to my Yamaha A.V.R. and Mitsubishi TV. The first time..."
- "Century link has there box on my property and it looks like a hazard! I seen two century link employees come out and then left they left box open with..."
- "As soon as I got there for my togo order, everyone was friendly and the food was ready as soon as 10 minutes after I had ordered.. however maybe since..."
- "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..."
- "The state of Utah moved to shut down these telemarketer scam artists by filing multiple felony charges against Aaron Vincent Christner and Ryan Scott Jensen. Hopefully this will help keep..."
- "This location in redford plymouth rd is very rude and inconsiderate and lied about showing up at my house and calling even lied on my neighbor saying my neighbor told..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."