Anonymous less than a minute ago
I have graciously allowed Century Link to dig a very deep hole in my front lawn, where they indeed found a rotting linkage of cables. The crew from San Francisco was delightful and told me I was the kindest, friendliest homeowner whose yard they had invaded. The insisted on including me in a photo with them to take to headquarters -- Mountain High Contractors, was it? Something like that -- to show how welcoming I was.
Oh dear, here it is more than a week later (after the local crew came the next day and used my roofer's dumpster and, well, "took"? the particle boards the roofer left for me (I did pay for ithem, after all!) and the hole and 2 orange cones are still there. I have had no calls or communication from the Contractor; they promised the clean everything up and resod the lawn. My month-long attempt to revive the lawn is now ruined; I'm trying to sell the house and it looks absolutely horrible! 2 little girls nearly fell in the open edges at dusk, putting me at legal risk.
When they came to tell me they would have to dig (after insisting vehemently the would NOT dig in my property) the secreted a video recorder; i said "go ahead, I don't care anymore, I'll be dead tomorrow" (an old joke we used often as dark humor in the OR) and the next thing I knew, the police were there to take me off to the Psych Ward for 72 hours. Within minutes they ascertained what nonsense that was -- in a way it was kind of sweet they cared enough, though of course not qualified to make medical judgements in that vein.
Please return and fix my lawn! Do you ever keep your word? Communication is the key!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lies about cost
- No required notice
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Fill the hole and place new sod as you promised
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Centurylink Internet
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I pay for 50MB download and I'm only getting 4mb and if I'm lucky in a very lucky day I get 11MB. The sudden link tech came by today..."
- "I contracted a bundle service: Internet with Directive. Bundle roughly monthly fee: ~60 dollars. The person who started my service did not bundle it from the beginning I tried to call the..."
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "I have had my Hyla for 15 or more years. Love it. Never needed cust service. Starts and works perfect every time. No comparison to the other ones. I guess..."
- "They send me this email :Dear Applicant, Thank you for your swift response and your willingness to work with us and we are sorry for the late response , Wrap advertising..."
- "I bought an ASUS X99-PRO/USB 3.1 motherboard and installed it as a replacement for an MSI motherboard that I damaged due to overclocking. The operating system and other tidbits..."