Coverage Area

Anonymous less than a minute ago

I have graciously allowed Century Link to dig a very deep hole in my front lawn, where they indeed found a rotting linkage of cables. The crew from San Francisco was delightful and told me I was the kindest, friendliest homeowner whose yard they had invaded. The insisted on including me in a photo with them to take to headquarters -- Mountain High Contractors, was it? Something like that -- to show how welcoming I was.

Oh dear, here it is more than a week later (after the local crew came the next day and used my roofer's dumpster and, well, "took"? the particle boards the roofer left for me (I did pay for ithem, after all!) and the hole and 2 orange cones are still there. I have had no calls or communication from the Contractor; they promised the clean everything up and resod the lawn. My month-long attempt to revive the lawn is now ruined; I'm trying to sell the house and it looks absolutely horrible! 2 little girls nearly fell in the open edges at dusk, putting me at legal risk.

When they came to tell me they would have to dig (after insisting vehemently the would NOT dig in my property) the secreted a video recorder; i said "go ahead, I don't care anymore, I'll be dead tomorrow" (an old joke we used often as dark humor in the OR) and the next thing I knew, the police were there to take me off to the Psych Ward for 72 hours. Within minutes they ascertained what nonsense that was -- in a way it was kind of sweet they cared enough, though of course not qualified to make medical judgements in that vein.

Please return and fix my lawn! Do you ever keep your word? Communication is the key!

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Centurylink and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5000 and wants Centurylink to "fill the hole and place new sod as you promised".

The most disappointing in user's experience was lies about cost and no required notice. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Centurylink centurylink internet for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #1037686

The slowest internet ever in America!!!!