Coverage Area
Style and Design

We have had Century Link for 12 months and have had nothing but problems.My husband and I spend more time calling, waiting, waiting then talking to a representative that tries to solve the problem but ends up scheduling a technician.

Our contract was signed and we held up our end of the bargain by paying our bill each month. In the mean time, because of the LACK of internet I have had to double my data plan - costing us more money! I have since cancelled our account and in the process of getting a class action law suit going because I am being charged a termination fee! I would not be terminating if Century Link provided internet on a regular basis.

We have intermittent internet and found that at 6am and at 6pm we never had internet. In today's household, you cannot function - our son could not use the computer for school and I was unable to use my computer for work! I am thoroughly disappointed with the service that Century Link has provided for us. My request is for the termination fee to be waived so that I can be rid of this torture Century Link has put us through!

Now that we have returned the equipment on time, they claim to never have received it and demand $99.99 for modem and won't waive termination fee. Received no email from from them about return label they sent so we therefore have no tracking number to follow up on!

This company is the worst of the worst!Even their technicians say to find another provider which we did.

Review about: Centurylink Internet Service.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Lying to us, Them.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments