Centurylink - 0.50 Mbps download internet speed
Can you believe that I just conducted another speed test and got 0.50 Mbps download internet speed.I am not receiving services as per the 3.0 Mbps contract speed.
See attached print screen that show my speed test result. I contacted Centurylink several times, but issue persists. They just raised my monthly charge from $36 to $55. I called Centurylink to try and lower my monthly charge, but it was unsuccessful.
The representative suggested to disconnect and reconnect my internet service to obtain a monthly discount, unbelievable.
I have simply decided to switch internet providers, because I am tired of being cheated and mislead.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Slow Internet Speed and Overpriced Service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Centurylink Internet
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I agree 100% HGTV is for the rich does not represent the average or the poor of the USA. I'm 90 years old have written called begged HGTV to help..."
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- "Century link is a scam company! I asked for the service and it never worked! Not once! I had to go back to Comcast to get internet! Now they sent..."
- "Actual size of sandwich nowhere close to online image. Don't waste your money. It's advertised as hot and toasted. It came cold and untoasted, and lacking acceptable quantity of meat...."
- "I ordered a console (NEW BERN, NC) which was delivered on 8/17 with a broken door, I called the store and the new manager Camren stated that it would take..."
- "We generally like Waffle House and make a point to stop there in our travels. We like the food and generally the service. Unfortunately when stopped in today for breakfast..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."