Centurylink - 0.50 Mbps download internet speed
Can you believe that I just conducted another speed test and got 0.50 Mbps download internet speed.I am not receiving services as per the 3.0 Mbps contract speed.
See attached print screen that show my speed test result. I contacted Centurylink several times, but issue persists. They just raised my monthly charge from $36 to $55. I called Centurylink to try and lower my monthly charge, but it was unsuccessful.
The representative suggested to disconnect and reconnect my internet service to obtain a monthly discount, unbelievable.
I have simply decided to switch internet providers, because I am tired of being cheated and mislead.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Slow Internet Speed and Overpriced Service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Centurylink Internet
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..."
- "When I first had exede and when i went over my data allowance, on my slowed speeds (400kbps) I could still do pandora (requires 64kbps min.), magicjack (requires 200kbps min.),..."
- "Hello, I wanted to write a quick report on Ryan Maynard and his terrible copied program Online Profits For Newbies which used to be called Online profits For Dummies and he..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "Well tonight i was speaking someone and my phone drop the call and when i ask them for money back the guy told me *** no and not to call..."
- "Actual size of sandwich nowhere close to online image. Don't waste your money. It's advertised as hot and toasted. It came cold and untoasted, and lacking acceptable quantity of meat...."
- "I ordered an inflatable tandem kayak and received it the Thursday before Memorial day (a day early!). Once we got the inflating figured out, we realized the inflatable seats would..."