Featured Not resolved

Can you believe that I just conducted another speed test and got 0.50 Mbps download internet speed. I am not receiving services as per the 3.0 Mbps contract speed.

See attached print screen that show my speed test result. I contacted Centurylink several times, but issue persists. They just raised my monthly charge from $36 to $55. I called Centurylink to try and lower my monthly charge, but it was unsuccessful.

The representative suggested to disconnect and reconnect my internet service to obtain a monthly discount, unbelievable.

I have simply decided to switch internet providers, because I am tired of being cheated and mislead.

This person wrote the review because of "slow internet speed and overpriced service " at Centurylink and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Centurylink to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Centurylink and centurylink internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments