Featured Not resolved

Can you believe that I just conducted another speed test and got 0.50 Mbps download internet speed.I am not receiving services as per the 3.0 Mbps contract speed.

See attached print screen that show my speed test result. I contacted Centurylink several times, but issue persists. They just raised my monthly charge from $36 to $55. I called Centurylink to try and lower my monthly charge, but it was unsuccessful.

The representative suggested to disconnect and reconnect my internet service to obtain a monthly discount, unbelievable.

I have simply decided to switch internet providers, because I am tired of being cheated and mislead.

This person wrote the review because of "slow internet speed and overpriced service " of centurylink internet service from Centurylink and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Centurylink to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Centurylink for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with CenturyLink?

Comments