New Bern, North Carolina
Featured Not resolved

Can you believe that I just conducted another speed test and got 0.50 Mbps download internet speed.I am not receiving services as per the 3.0 Mbps contract speed.

See attached print screen that show my speed test result. I contacted Centurylink several times, but issue persists. They just raised my monthly charge from $36 to $55. I called Centurylink to try and lower my monthly charge, but it was unsuccessful.

The representative suggested to disconnect and reconnect my internet service to obtain a monthly discount, unbelievable.

I have simply decided to switch internet providers, because I am tired of being cheated and mislead.

Review about: Centurylink Internet.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Slow Internet Speed and Overpriced Service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Centurylink - Fraud Centurylink "I was contacted by phone from an independent Century Link Representative wanting to know who my current carrier was and what I was paying for my plan. I told him..." Read more Centurylink Customer Care Review from Butler, Pennsylvania Centurylink "I ordered centurylink before reading all the terrible reviews online. Even after reading them I thought.... well they are a big company and most big companies have some bad reviews..." Read more Review about Centurylink Internet from Renton, Washington Centurylink "Century link is a scam company! I asked for the service and it never worked! Not once! I had to go back to Comcast to get internet! Now they sent..." Read more Centurylink - INNITIATING A CLASS-ACTION LAWSUIT. NEED PEOPLE!! Centurylink "4 years ago we started with Century Link in Las Vegas. Loved it. Had Prism TV. Loved it as well. Moved to Florida and immediately called Century Link. Found out..." Read more Quay Eyeware - QUAY Australia doesn't stand behind its products Quay Eyeware "Cute glasses however terrible quality! Cheap plastic...I purchased them online at Nordstrom.com. I owned the AVIATOR for 2 months and when I put it on my head it snapped. I..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Love the layout but very poor workmanship indeed Heartland Rvs "My husband and I purchased a Heartland Prowler 25 ft. Before we purchased, we were interested, not only in the layout and amount of storage space, but more importantly we..." Read more Spiritual Quest Rocks! Spiritual Quest "I first came across Spiritual Quest when Rick was working out of his garage some dozen years ago. It's been great to see the business grow over the years due..." Read more Gazelle - Sent the wrong phone, then can't exchange Gazelle "I ordered a Verizon Iphone 6s plus. They sent me a GSM unlocked phone that will not work on verizon. We used the affirm payment plan to check out. So......" Read more