Centurylink - I hate Century Link - they are incompetent
CenturyLink has to be the worst telephone company EVER!!! They are totally incompetent. If I could get any other phone service I would.
When I first got their service 3 years ago I requested that long distance service not be turned on at my house. Now, I need it. I have been trying for months - literally 4 months - to get this accoplished. Every time I call they say it will be on in 3-5 days. 4 months later - no long distance service.
I wish I had made a record of all of the calls I made to them and the amount of time I have spent on hold. Every time I call and they say they will take care of it then I have to do an automated authorization - one time they connected me to the authorization in Spanish.
CENTURY LINK SUXreview #181254
You may also like
- "So I switch from AT&T to Suddenlink around the first of August. Originally I signed up for their home phone/Internet bundle. I only needed the Internet and was happy with..."
- "for several months I have been requesting and receiving resets back to our subscribed speed of 3.0 and I'm always told that if the problem persists we'll have to dispatch..."
- "I've had quite the week with CenturyLink. I first called on Tuesday, 02/18 asking to have my service transferred to my new address. I had a balance due and couldn't..."
- "I sent two brand new sets of headlights off to get customized and when the shop received my headlights they sent me a picture of my boxes and headlights. one..."
- "Let this video speak for itself. The lowest bidder does the work. The super was a really nice guy but he had no experience with residential building, I..."
- "I ordered 16 bone in hot wings ,1st time around I got boneless breaded wing , then called the store they sent out bone in which taste like cold Chinese..."
- "iba yung dumadating n item,s pic s web.yung nasa kaliwa order ko yung nasa nsa knan dumating..."
- "After attempting to deal with customer service and getting no where I am posting my experience. The arrangent sent did not even equal $10 worth of flowers. The resolution provided..."
- "Our couches "real" leather started to flake. When we called to get it fixed Rooms to Go informed us that our warranty had expired about 2 weeks prior and they..."