Centurylink - I hate Century Link - they are incompetent
CenturyLink has to be the worst telephone company EVER!!! They are totally incompetent. If I could get any other phone service I would.
When I first got their service 3 years ago I requested that long distance service not be turned on at my house. Now, I need it. I have been trying for months - literally 4 months - to get this accoplished. Every time I call they say it will be on in 3-5 days. 4 months later - no long distance service.
I wish I had made a record of all of the calls I made to them and the amount of time I have spent on hold. Every time I call and they say they will take care of it then I have to do an automated authorization - one time they connected me to the authorization in Spanish.
CENTURY LINK SUX
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Robert Allen Crothers uses online dating sites to prey on single mothers for money. He scammed a mother of three young boys for over 5K to pay his back..."
- "I pay about $100 per month to get 75mbs down / 35mbs up speeds from Verizon FIOS. They don't deliver what they say they will.This tool is what Verizon..."
- "We have a contract signed w Exede for unlimited internet.They are charging us the quoted price but we are NOT getting unlimited internet. EXEDE / VIA SAT put us..."
- "12/21/2014 05:59 PST - Buyer: I ordered Christmas ornament 7 WEEKS BEFORE CHRISTMAS yet it wont arrive in time to get it before I travel. Very rude seller after requesting..."
- "I ordered a pizza, got the wrong pizza, called Pizza Hut and asked for a correct pizza. It has been 2 hours... And I haven't eaten anything but 2 wings...."
- "I sent two brand new sets of headlights off to get customized and when the shop received my headlights they sent me a picture of my boxes and headlights. one..."
- "I have been trying to get a lease to my home since I moved in, I have had a leak in my bathroom sink since March 2015 and even though..."
- "Bought a few cans of the Wylwood Carrots from Save a Lot. Recent cans have been great the past 2 cans I just got and opened today had rotten slices..."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."