• show-popup

Location Las Vegas, Nevada
Category Internet
Views 137
Monetary Loss

Just purchased the "Selective Call Rejection" feature.The on-line instructions are incomplete.

After much fiddling with the number entry, the two numbers I want to block, the service gives a message that "the numbers cannot be blocked" or words to that effect. There is no list or indication that there are any limitation with the service. These numbers (702-682-6479 & 702-425-2085) call several times a day, Most often have no one on the line, or sometimes leave some political diatribe. These numbers appear to be some Political entity and while they have the right to spout their point of view, We seem to be forced to listen to their ***.

We are constantly assailed (sometimes by Centurylink themselves) by these robo call systems.

We should have the right to block any number we deem offensive or simply undesirable.You want our service Centurylink, well provide a service worth paying for. 305090d

Comments (3) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Aug 02, 2013  from Minneapolis, Minnesota
Beware of HOTWIRE travel service. They refused to refund a flight cancelation within 48 hours, said they will credit my purchase for one year for other travel. When I tried to book, the said there will be $207. penalty subtracted from the purchase price.
If this is not a robery, what is. They make it a "Legal" robery by
allowing their practices in the "Procedures" or "Terms" they insert in small letters of your purchase agreement.
Reply to Daystar

Aug 02, 2013  from Minneapolis, Minnesota
What a bad service! Century link ask you your whole history before they answer your questions, It is for your privacy protection they say.
Revealing information about yoursef is for Century link a protection of your privacy. Some managers there think they are more intelligent
than their clients.

Reply to Daystar

Sep 23, 2012
Since I am a former employee, I'd be glad to give you the Help Desk manager's name/phone number for you to complain more - - reply in the comment section : fightfourjustice (Pissed consumer).
Reply to fightfourjustice

Read next CenturyLink complaint

Former employee - worst company to work for/deal...

As a former employee - - My best advice is stay away from CenturylLink whether seeking employment or...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about CenturyLink.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug