CenturyLink Makes it Impossible to Cancel Service!
After 10 years we decided to cancel our service with CenturyLink (formerly Qwest), and they have made it an absolute hassle! After having to make repeated phone calls to them for ridiculous things (needing to call several times just to get all my services cancelled because they play dumb and act like I didn't make it clear I wanted all services cancelled, inquiring about bills they continue to send me after telling me I was completely paid up, etc.), they are now billing me over $100 for a modem I already sent back to them!
To add insult to injury, I used THEIR mailing label they sent me to return the modem, and I have a UPS confirmation showing the modem was returned to them. I cannot believe the absolute ineptitude of this company, and the problems I have encountered trying to cancel my service, which obviously was the best decision I made.
Their responses to these complaints are laughable ("We would be happy to help you resolve this issue if you would contact us at XXXXX") How about actually helping people the first time and not being complete morons about the whole process.
If they continue to harass me I will not only file complaints with the state attorney general's office but also every complaint website I can find and every consumer protection agency I know of. I am sick and tired of this whole process and I think cancelling my service with them was obviously the best decision I could have made.d443fb8 review #274750
You may also like
- "Do yourself a favor and don't have anything to do with these scammers - Jani Ghaffor AKA Jani GMoney AKA Jani G/Chuck Sterling/Digital River Inc/SWREG/CardQuery/PinYourIncome/Pin Cyclone.In researching ways to profit..."
- "I contacted Dave Adamson at SEO Juice after having seen one of his promo ads in the Warrior Forum. I was looking to increase traffic to my website which..."
- "for several months I have been requesting and receiving resets back to our subscribed speed of 3.0 and I'm always told that if the problem persists we'll have to dispatch..."
- "Bought this tshirt last week. Wore it the first time and got it washed and it tore off. *** quality. ..."
- "I can not explain how pissed off I am with att uverse services. Every month my bill was higher and higher. They didn't give me any warning stating that my..."
- "Do not buy from sephora!! I made a order online 12/10 it came today 12/17 and the only thing in the box was the samples!! The Tarte palette was the..."
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "We bought 2 bed sets for our children when the delivery crew had set them up I discovered both head boards were banged up and cracked as well as one..."
- "On Sunday, October 9th I went to the Regis Salon at the Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood, Washington. I had a 1pm appointment with a stylist named Roberta. I brought a..."