CenturyLink Makes it Impossible to Cancel Service!
After 10 years we decided to cancel our service with CenturyLink (formerly Qwest), and they have made it an absolute hassle! After having to make repeated phone calls to them for ridiculous things (needing to call several times just to get all my services cancelled because they play dumb and act like I didn't make it clear I wanted all services cancelled, inquiring about bills they continue to send me after telling me I was completely paid up, etc.), they are now billing me over $100 for a modem I already sent back to them!
To add insult to injury, I used THEIR mailing label they sent me to return the modem, and I have a UPS confirmation showing the modem was returned to them. I cannot believe the absolute ineptitude of this company, and the problems I have encountered trying to cancel my service, which obviously was the best decision I made.
Their responses to these complaints are laughable ("We would be happy to help you resolve this issue if you would contact us at XXXXX") How about actually helping people the first time and not being complete morons about the whole process.
If they continue to harass me I will not only file complaints with the state attorney general's office but also every complaint website I can find and every consumer protection agency I know of. I am sick and tired of this whole process and I think cancelling my service with them was obviously the best decision I could have made.10567f24 review #274750
You may also like
- "4 years ago we started with Century Link in Las Vegas. Loved it. Had Prism TV. Loved it as well. Moved to Florida and immediately called Century Link. Found out..."
- "I've had quite the week with CenturyLink. I first called on Tuesday, 02/18 asking to have my service transferred to my new address. I had a balance due and couldn't..."
- "I called to cancel my internet and phone service in October, 2013 due to a relocation. I made the effective termination date of November 1, 2013 as this was..."
- "We reserved and prepaid a 4-door car but ended up to downgrade to a 2-door car. The manager agreed to give us $35 refund for the inconvenience. But it was..."
- "I have never had experience furniture the way I experienced it with Ashley Furniture. The worst ever. My first living room set delivered was damaged. I did a re select,..."
- "I ordered a coat from the company, but couldn't make sense of their size chart so when I received it it was too small. I decided to sell it..."
- "Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Robert Paisola Exclusive 2012 SEE FULL NATIONAL STORY WITH PHOTOS AND VIDEO AT THE TIMESHARE CHRONICLES : http://timesharescamsupdate.blogspot.com/2012/04/wyndham-resorts-senior-management.html For..."
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."