After 10 years we decided to cancel our service with CenturyLink (formerly Qwest), and they have made it an absolute hassle! After having to make repeated phone calls to them for ridiculous things (needing to call several times just to get all my services cancelled because they play dumb and act like I didn't make it clear I wanted all services cancelled, inquiring about bills they continue to send me after telling me I was completely paid up, etc.), they are now billing me over $100 for a modem I already sent back to them!
To add insult to injury, I used THEIR mailing label they sent me to return the modem, and I have a UPS confirmation showing the modem was returned to them. I cannot believe the absolute ineptitude of this company, and the problems I have encountered trying to cancel my service, which obviously was the best decision I made.
Their responses to these complaints are laughable ("We would be happy to help you resolve this issue if you would contact us at XXXXX") How about actually helping people the first time and not being complete morons about the whole process.
If they continue to harass me I will not only file complaints with the state attorney general's office but also every complaint website I can find and every consumer protection agency I know of. I am sick and tired of this whole process and I think cancelling my service with them was obviously the best decision I could have made.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Internet Service
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I contracted a bundle service: Internet with Directive. Bundle roughly monthly fee: ~60 dollars. The person who started my service did not bundle it from the beginning I tried to call the..."
- "So for over a month now Carol and I have been trying to cancel our account with Century Link after we called them at the beginning of September to get..."
- "Century link has there box on my property and it looks like a hazard! I seen two century link employees come out and then left they left box open with..."
- "After just over a year of owning my laptop it went out in flames. It actually did. I was playing an online game when smoke and fire came out of..."
- "Walgreens (1/22/16) My issue with Walgreens isn't complicated. On 1/16/16, I got a prescription of Tamsulosin filled at the Enumclaw, WA, Walgreens. I picked up the Tamsulosin at..."
- "Raining outside and raining inside my 2014 Palm Harbor Park Model. "Oh, you're out of warranty, but here's a $100 so you will go away." At the end of the..."
- "Haven't used iTunes in a year or so. I used to be able to convert files bought from iTunes store to MP3 format so I could load them onto my..."
- "Last July 24, I chanced upon Florence Shovel ads on Facebook and decided to buy the partner bangles for me and my mother. I also put in another bangle..."
- "Harcus Sinclair is a corrupt, dishonest and fraudulent lawfirm that erroneously believed they could try making a Spiritual Master grounded in truth and integrity be quiet about serious ethical..."