Just sniffing around the internet (when it works) and i find that it appears that I am in a long line of unhappy centurylink customers.I am paying for their so called 8mbps speed and currently running at 0.63mbps!!!
Nice. I am so sick of calling and getting the same incompetent idiots on the phone that say there is no problem, then there is a problem. I basically get a different story every time I call. My neighbor can call right after me and get a completely different story.
This company is simply put a bunch of liars,cheats, and crooks!!! My only question is when is their tax payer backed bailout coming? This way they can be on the exact same level as the rest of the corporations that run themselves into the ground, but are allowed to continue. Is centurylink "to big to fail?" I for one hope not.
Believe me I would not be on this rant if I had any other options for high speed internet.I like many thousands of others are held hostage to this company.f38d92a review #229647
You may also like
- "So here it is 1am, I'm still up watching netflix, while also downloading app updates, computer updates, and downloading iTunes music. I wake up the next morning and here..."
- "Hello, I wanted to write a quick report on Ryan Maynard and his terrible copied program Online Profits For Newbies which used to be called Online profits For Dummies and he..."
- "When I first had exede and when i went over my data allowance, on my slowed speeds (400kbps) I could still do pandora (requires 64kbps min.), magicjack (requires 200kbps min.),..."
- "I ordered a leather sectional from the room place. When they delivered it, the chase was with a big scratch on the seats. And the sleeper had 5 damages on..."
- "Spent what I feel is a decent amount of money on what I thought would be good quality bedroom furniture($4,000) only to find out that it extremely poor quality. I..."
- "Our 2.5 yr old pampered front loader Electrolux washer had a noise when filling/emptying along with a burning smell. Consider that these are top of the line expensive units. Our..."
- "Police don't have criminal solutions with teeth to combat "poor character", lawmakers assure civil suits against an individual are drawn out; Pamela K. Geldart (~50 yrs) doesn't have punitive resources..."
- " So I was at Walmart on Sunday morning and purchased the XBox One bundle package with Call of Duty. When I got home and opened the box, which was still..."
- "The resort posts very beautiful pictures about its location but in fact it does not have any beach since it is located on a swamp area while it takes..."