Just sniffing around the internet (when it works) and i find that it appears that I am in a long line of unhappy centurylink customers.I am paying for their so called 8mbps speed and currently running at 0.63mbps!!!
Nice. I am so sick of calling and getting the same incompetent idiots on the phone that say there is no problem, then there is a problem. I basically get a different story every time I call. My neighbor can call right after me and get a completely different story.
This company is simply put a bunch of liars,cheats, and crooks!!! My only question is when is their tax payer backed bailout coming? This way they can be on the exact same level as the rest of the corporations that run themselves into the ground, but are allowed to continue. Is centurylink "to big to fail?" I for one hope not.
Believe me I would not be on this rant if I had any other options for high speed internet.I like many thousands of others are held hostage to this company.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Comcast said my new modem is not compatible with Xfinity despite having a big Xfinity compatible logo printed directly on the box and the comcast technician claiming it is compatible...."
- "Well yesterday I decided to use Overstock's chat service to delete my account. After talking to their representive Jessica for over 20 minutes, no progress was made. From what she..."
- "Sadly, we are in an area (rural NW Missouri) that has zero options or alternatives to Internet and phone service. Our service constantly delivers slower speeds than what we have..."
- "It is humongous , my lips get stuck and I have to make an effort to put my lips together. That makes my smile fake and I feel I..."
- "Abdul "Jack" Rifai is a *** man who owned Century Motors until 2009. When I was forced to file a lawsuit against him, he closed up shop and robbed..."
- "I took out a short term payday loan in november of 2012. I had to pay 190.00 back.I was told by a represenative that my payments would be 45.00 every..."
- "I bought a new house with Pulte homes in July 2014, Allen, TX. During home inspection, I found issues on exterior front stones, and the construction manager said that this..."
- "I got an email stating my domain 33fit.com was renewed for 9 years and charged 136.53. So I called Go-daddy and informed them I did not make this transaction. They said..."
- "I tried to order a boxed DVD set of Sherlock Holmes with Jeremy Brett on Barnes and Nobles website that showed an advertised online price for the Ultimate Blu Ray..."