Just sniffing around the internet (when it works) and i find that it appears that I am in a long line of unhappy centurylink customers.I am paying for their so called 8mbps speed and currently running at 0.63mbps!!!
Nice. I am so sick of calling and getting the same incompetent idiots on the phone that say there is no problem, then there is a problem. I basically get a different story every time I call. My neighbor can call right after me and get a completely different story.
This company is simply put a bunch of liars,cheats, and crooks!!! My only question is when is their tax payer backed bailout coming? This way they can be on the exact same level as the rest of the corporations that run themselves into the ground, but are allowed to continue. Is centurylink "to big to fail?" I for one hope not.
Believe me I would not be on this rant if I had any other options for high speed internet.I like many thousands of others are held hostage to this company.review #229647
You may also like
- "I contracted a bundle service: Internet with Directive. Bundle roughly monthly fee: ~60 dollars. The person who started my service did not bundle it from the beginning I tried to call the..."
- "Seems that over a year ago, VIDEOSTRIPE is saying that I used my debit card information to sign up for their service. Well, here we are one year later,..."
- "My Internet speed dropped to an average of 50bits /sec about a week ago. I have been on the phone with them every day since. They are telling me the..."
- "I took out a short term payday loan in november of 2012. I had to pay 190.00 back.I was told by a represenative that my payments would be 45.00 every..."
- "Abdul "Jack" Rifai is a *** man who owned Century Motors until 2009. When I was forced to file a lawsuit against him, he closed up shop and robbed..."
- "It is humongous , my lips get stuck and I have to make an effort to put my lips together. That makes my smile fake and I feel I..."
- "I get to churches chicken on research and Fairfield in Austin at 10:30 am to buy chicken the women that works there has a attitude and tells me they..."
- "Juan Vasquez and His employees did an amazing job on my home. It was a very labor intensive job. He remodeled my kitchen, master bathroom and guest bathroom for about..."
- "I signed up with Verizon and had installation 08/01/215. I called about the 79.99 price but was told for 10.00 more I could get the 50/50 fios. It comes..."