CenturyLink BOGUS charges.
I signed up for their internet for what was suppose to be $35 dollars/month.But I have been over charged every single month for the last 4 months.
I called in last month and apparently had 110 dollar charge. I was tired and really didn't want to get into it so I paid off 80. I got my bill for this month and have a balance of...wait for it...$150!!!!! That's it for me, am calling to cancel today.
Please don't get service from them. They have ridiculous BOGUS charges! Am finding another carrier. I called them out on a few pathetic charges over the months which they quickly withdrew.
But I can't stand them. Did I mention that they made me sign up for GEEK SQUAD. Only my sign up day.
GEEK SQUAD charged me $19.99 for 3 months, I tried to cancel the GEEK SQUAD subscription but they just wouldn't let me "call back later, our systems are down" I call back CenturyLink to tell them to get rid of this virus they brought to me and they said "We have no relationship with GEEK SQUAD, we never made you sign up." I've had nothing but trouble with them.I wish they had Charter here.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..."
- "Directv account number:76802935 Within the past 7 months I have encountered a repetitive problem with Directv's install that has caused damage to my Yamaha A.V.R. and Mitsubishi TV. The first time..."
- "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..."
- "Lawyer DeAnn Pladson of Fargo North Dakota illegally withheld stolen software, source code and financial information (all called Stolen Records) refusing to return the stolen records until I, Jon Tollefson,..."
- "I was just about to take a *** out of a Ritz cream cheese cracker when I noticed something sticking out of the side of the cracker. I pulled on..."
- "Hi, I drove into checkers on Wesley chapel road, atlanta and ordered buffalo wings(5 for $5.99) and what I got is 4 lean mean bone of under-nourished just born chick legs..."
- "The Free trial is a Joke! How can you test anything and see results in 14 days! Here's what you agreet to Be careful! When you order your 14 day trial..."
- "Purchased 3# 8 ounce can of Planter's mixed nuts from Sam's club. Ate a few from top layer--no problems. While filling up bowls to serve, noticed bluish..."