CenturyLink BOGUS charges.
I signed up for their internet for what was suppose to be $35 dollars/month.But I have been over charged every single month for the last 4 months.
I called in last month and apparently had 110 dollar charge. I was tired and really didn't want to get into it so I paid off 80. I got my bill for this month and have a balance of...wait for it...$150!!!!! That's it for me, am calling to cancel today.
Please don't get service from them. They have ridiculous BOGUS charges! Am finding another carrier. I called them out on a few pathetic charges over the months which they quickly withdrew.
But I can't stand them. Did I mention that they made me sign up for GEEK SQUAD. Only my sign up day.
GEEK SQUAD charged me $19.99 for 3 months, I tried to cancel the GEEK SQUAD subscription but they just wouldn't let me "call back later, our systems are down" I call back CenturyLink to tell them to get rid of this virus they brought to me and they said "We have no relationship with GEEK SQUAD, we never made you sign up." I've had nothing but trouble with them.I wish they had Charter here.review #429846
You may also like
- "I have spent over 2 hours trying to contact AT&T customer service today over an order I placed this morning. I made the mistake of wasting about 30 minutes..."
- "I was charged without notice, and went I went to sign in my email address was invalid, so I was charged for a service I can't even use.Spoke to customer..."
- "So for over a month now Carol and I have been trying to cancel our account with Century Link after we called them at the beginning of September to get..."
- "Lawyer DeAnn Pladson of Fargo North Dakota illegally withheld stolen software, source code and financial information (all called Stolen Records) refusing to return the stolen records until I, Jon Tollefson,..."
- "Was using this supposedly awesome "pocket hose" and the end exploded. Second one to fail within a year. Also the call number runs you around like your..."
- "I purchased a 1100cc go cart from power sports max and it is junk. Breaks every time I ride it. Does not go as fast as they advertise. They..."
- "Periodically the door handle comes off our $1400 Gallery Series Frigidaire range. Usually happens when it is hot. Frigidaire designed it with steel washers on each side but..."
- "Evidence is evidence so whatever ..."
- "Ordered flowers from wesleyberryflowers.com. What was delivered was totally nothing that looked like the picture of the flowers what I choose. Flowers were quite expensive. The flowers..."