CenturyLink - Avoid them!
*They lie to you about the bundling discounts,
*They have horrible customer service unless you like listening to their advertising for an hour while you're waiting to be transfered to yet another agent you will have to explain the problem to for the third time
*They have exhorbitant reconnection fees, while never trying to contact you if there was a problem on your account, even though they do have your phone number and your email address.
*You can't log on to your account until you get a bill in the mail. If you don't get said bill, you're out of luck.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This site is a data base that claims to be able to check public record and provide information for background checks and the like. Please don't use this service. I..."
- "Thumbtack has been sending some very odd requests to me lately, and after I ingnore these requests, thumtack begs me to sumbit a quote for them with a follow up..."
- "After leaving Centurylink due to our old 3mbps + phone that cost ~$100 we changed to Suddenlink for their 15/1 for ~$50. There is no doubt the speed is..."
- "I have triple xFinity because I live in an area that requires Home Security. This includes internet (which is lightening fast!) and TV, smart phone and landline. The only problems..."
- "The driver of a mr appliance van slammed into the back of my car causing me to hit the person in front of me and the person in front of..."
- "Purchased a cast iron fireplace surround through ebay and it was insured and sent through fedex and both legs were broke; cast iron? how? for two weeks have been trying..."
- "I think red robins new idea of having the ziosk at the table now to order and to pay is very unsanitary we wat gere at least once a week..."
- "Left a huge gap between my two front teeth not very happy about it never had a job want to over charge me for a crown and he decides to..."
- "Last September 12th driving on the highway i-35 SB when an unidentified object hit my windshield while going 70 mph. I was going from Austin to San Antonio and had..."