CenturyLink - Avoid them!
*They lie to you about the bundling discounts,
*They have horrible customer service unless you like listening to their advertising for an hour while you're waiting to be transfered to yet another agent you will have to explain the problem to for the third time
*They have exhorbitant reconnection fees, while never trying to contact you if there was a problem on your account, even though they do have your phone number and your email address.
*You can't log on to your account until you get a bill in the mail. If you don't get said bill, you're out of luck.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I've had quite the week with CenturyLink. I first called on Tuesday, 02/18 asking to have my service transferred to my new address. I had a balance due and couldn't..."
- " Shanda Lancaster Spokesperson For SingsnapSpreading libel in the name of Singsnap/Singsnap's personal advocateShanda Lancaster has become the spokesperson for the web site singsnap.com, an online karaoke web site where..."
- "4 years ago we started with Century Link in Las Vegas. Loved it. Had Prism TV. Loved it as well. Moved to Florida and immediately called Century Link. Found out..."
- "Purchased a cast iron fireplace surround through ebay and it was insured and sent through fedex and both legs were broke; cast iron? how? for two weeks have been trying..."
- "I (stupidly, from what I have found out) purchased a 1 year XBox Live code. I was supposed to receive it within a couple of hours. That was on Saturday...."
- "As soon as I got there for my togo order, everyone was friendly and the food was ready as soon as 10 minutes after I had ordered.. however maybe since..."
- "My uncle recieved a check in the mail and asked if i could take him to get information and how he could cash it and what not. The clerk there..."
- "I paid for sale by owner on April 13th to mls list our house. It did not get to MLS until almost the end of the month. ..."
- "I paid thousands of dollars for lots of programs and education that I never got. He never even quit taking money each month out of my account until the..."