CenturyLink - Avoid them!
*They lie to you about the bundling discounts,
*They have horrible customer service unless you like listening to their advertising for an hour while you're waiting to be transfered to yet another agent you will have to explain the problem to for the third time
*They have exhorbitant reconnection fees, while never trying to contact you if there was a problem on your account, even though they do have your phone number and your email address.
*You can't log on to your account until you get a bill in the mail. If you don't get said bill, you're out of luck.review #379896
You may also like
- " I pay for 50MB download and I'm only getting 4mb and if I'm lucky in a very lucky day I get 11MB. The sudden link tech came by today..."
- "This service is the worse. Its slow and customer service is horrible. I make sure not to keep a credit card on file with them so that they wont automatically..."
- "MANTHISSITESUCKS.com singsnapsucks2.com Malicious and Libelous Activity Internethttp://www.ripoffreport.com/questionable-activities/manthissitesucks-com/manthissitesucks-com-singsnaps-68fad.htm3Author3Consumer0Employee/Owner Report DetailsMANTHISSITESUCKS.com1902 Pueble Drive Internet United States of AmericaPhone: 9514913283Web: www.singsnapsucks2.com/Category: Questionable Activities Arbitrate Set the record straight! Singsnapsucks2.com changed to MANTHISSITESUCKS.com is..."
- "I own a 1999 Ford Expedition and on Feb 2, 2007 Les Schwab on 3235 West 5400 South in Taylorsville, Utah replaced my rear brakes and rear shocks. On..."
- "i had ordered America's Legend pizza from Dominos at Salt Lake City location. Pizza came as completely mangled. The picture below gives an idea about the condition of the food..."
- "One word, do NOT fall in to trap of IKEA kitchen sales.We ordered an entire set of cabinets, flooring, and counter-tops from them (IKEA draper at 67 West IKEA Way..."
- "Brand new top of the line $1300 dryer and it develops rust within 2 months. Probably the rust developed much sooner. Afterall why would you check for rust in..."
- " Inline Tile and Stone, license #789209, (aka Inline Kitchen and Bath), both owned by Duane Borad, charged me over $80,000 for shoddy work, incomplete work, and then..."
- "We hired Sharon Gleason through Cary Wendt for personal servicing. Her excessive body weight and cellulite made it impossible for her to sit in a chair. She tried riding but..."