CenturyLink - Avoid them!

*They lie to you about the bundling discounts,

*They have horrible customer service unless you like listening to their advertising for an hour while you're waiting to be transfered to yet another agent you will have to explain the problem to for the third time

*They have exhorbitant reconnection fees, while never trying to contact you if there was a problem on your account, even though they do have your phone number and your email address.

*You can't log on to your account until you get a bill in the mail. If you don't get said bill, you're out of luck.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 19 #1036205

I'm having the exact same problem,they can't get my billing address correct , I spent hours on the phone transferred back and forth, they could take a credt card payment over the phone , but they can't get my address correct, i had about two weeks of slow service and cost me $250 wish I would have read this before I decided to go through century link, worst customer service ever.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Centurylink. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Centurylink.
Filing a new complaint about